Monday, January 12, 2009

Go Long!

Just a quick little something today. I can't stop drawing "Summer's Eve"...I mean, Josh, the hockey model from last past. Response was positive from you guys so I figured you wouldn't be too upset to see another doodle from my drawing session with Josh. I'll color it eventually. Right now I've got to get some work done. All fun and no work makes me a broke...jerk?

Have a great day, guys!
j.
p.s. He's holding a football...how could I not play off that for the title of this post?!

5 comments:

musclsvg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
musclsvg said...

As usual, great drawing. Don't know what team he plays for, but I like the uniform. Just makes me wonder what you mean when you say, "Go Long!"

j. said...

musclsvg - Thanks, man. Our model plays for the good guys! And by "Go Long" I mean "run out for the catch". What did you think I meant?

;)

j.

Yziik said...

Great drawing, as always...

j. said...

Johang - Many thanks.

j.