Monday, November 29, 2010

In the Spirit of Giving!

Ever since I was a young gay college student I've been picking up fab magazine. There were always pictures of shirtless men if not in the articles at the very least in the advertisements. Often in both. I like that about fab. And ever since that time I've wanted to see my drawings in the magazine. Last summer I drew a cover and provided illustrations for an article on comic book super-hunks. In the latest issue I drew six "Beefcake" fellows for the annual Gift Guide!
From top to bottom (though I would never presume to know what anyone does in the privacy of their bedroom): Kitchen Queen, Leather Bear, Pet Lover, Scrooge, Sugar Daddy and Twink. Check out the article for suggestions on what to buy each "type" of guy.




j.

6 comments:

musclsvg said...

What a great idea! Done as only you can Bone! The guns on the Kitche Queen, the package on the Pet Lover and the brood on Scrooge are real standouts. What's next? The Twelve Gays of Christmas? Just thinking of what you could do with a Lord A'Leapin' takes the winter chill off for me!

Lou W said...

Great art! The only thing that's missing is a pair of bunnies with the Pet Lover (my partner and I have been proud owners of house rabbits [2 at a time, male and female] for over 15 years). Perhaps for Easter...

Blu said...

Aww...your elf and the boy in the red shorts are my favorite. Very nicely done! :)
Happy Holidays

pipemandoug said...

Hey J.,

I just wanted to say the "Sugar Daddy" is right up my alley! I love how his green jammies and slippers remind me of dollar bills!

Doug R.

RJ Danvers said...

Diggin' the red chaps drawing. WooFF :-)

xoxo

dylanio21 said...

I think this is my new favourite blog.